2012 Airush Varial X
GENERATION NEXT INTRODUCING THE SL-C
An absolute fusion of two of Airush’s best selling models, the Varial X combines the direct C-kite feel of the Vapor X with the predictability, depower, and 4-line ease of the Varial. Weighing heavily on the acclaim of the Vapor X kite, the Varial X is a true stand-alone kite in a class all by itself, offering massive depower and hybrid C-kite performance in a 4-line kite.
Available 6m 8m 9m 10m 12m
Dedicated to riders who don’t want to be limited to a certain style of riding, the SL-C concept allows the rider to choose the style and discipline of riding as they see fit with a kite that offers limitless possibilities to each and every session.
V3 Bridle System
A triple V connection for the front line bridle supports the canopy, and allows for 100% depower and enables the kite to be steered and controllable when the kite is completely depowered.
Utilizing a series of pulleys, the V3 bridle system allows complete 5-line depower on a 4-line bar. By permitting the front line tow points to rotate forward, the kite can pivot off the front lines into a flat, powerless position when the bar is released in an emergency situation. Extremely useful in self-landing situations, the V3 system maximizes the security of controlled self- landinge SMART bar control system and BRAIN Quick release system.
- Intermediate and advanced riders.
- Riders looking for C-kite performance with high-depower.
Key Selling Points
- V3 bridle system.
- Massive depower.
- Wide range of use.
- SLE (style relaunch).
- Hardcore Construction details.
- FBI (Fast Bladder Inflation) with anti-kink tubing.
- Tunable bar pressure options.
Key Performance Features
- 4-line simplicity.
- Hybrid C performance.
- Massive depower.
Compared to the 2010 VARIAL
- Better unhooked performance.
- Faster turning.
- Faster turning speed.
- More speed throughout the turns.
- More direct feel on the bar.
Compared to the Lithium
- More forward steering versus pivotal turning characteristics.
- Balanced bar sheeting pressure.
- Flies further forward in the window.
- Better upwind.